Facility Equipment Surveyor Position
This is a traveling position, you will be on the road approximately 65% - 75% of the time surveying equipment in our
customers facilities throughout the U.S..
Job Description to Include:
- Ability to assess and define production and facility equipment
- Knowledge of Lockout Tagout Procedures, EVAC, Confined Spaces
- Development of Lockout Tagout procedures that meet OSHA and customer requirements
- Auditing for compliance of Lockout Tagout Procedures to current standards within the manufacturing environment
- Interpretation, application, and teaching of OSHA requirements in Subchapter 1910
- Ability to read blueprints of manufacturing equipment, both production, and facilities
- Drawing capabilities on both paper and tablet PC's
- Evacuation map development including routes and gathering areas from both hand drawings and facility blueprints
- Preventative and planned maintenance procedure development
- Training will be provided for the right candidate with knowledge of equipment energy sources such as; electrical, pneumatic, natural gas, gravity, hydraulic.