Third party safety audits are comprehensive safety compliance audits that validate applicable federal and state safety and health requirements are being met. Whether you are looking to …
- Develop an elite safety program.
- Obtain VPP Star/Merit status.
- Comply with your OHSAS 18001 procedures of assessing regulatory compliance.
- Validate compliance.
These third party audits will provide an independent review of your operations. Based on the audit results, an Action Plan will be provided with “Best Practice” recommendations. The Action Plan can then be used as a tool for management to track and record corrective actions.
Potential Safety Audit Scope
- Review any hazard assessments conducted for specific health & safety programs.
- Conduct a facility, “Wall to Wall” safety inspection to reveal any non-compliances.
- Review all accident investigations to identify, areas of potential concern, investigation procedures, & corrective actions.
- If requested; review employee involvement, safety and health training, and air sampling processes and results.